Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Saturday Night Dinner Invitation


I was just invited to a nude dinner party this Saturday night. Uh, thanks but no thanks.

Have you ever noticed how nudists almost NEVER have nice bodies? They are almost always uniformly flabby, or nearly skeletal.

I think the reason may be that it's their way of saying, "Screw you, Society. To hell with you and your body-beautiful standards. See my flab? Love it. Admire it. It's yours to see if you so choose"

Anyway, I don't know any of the people at this dinner-to-be, but I suspect they will be of the flabby variety, rather than the skeletal.

But the real reason I declined the invitation was pure vanity. I have neglected the gym too much lately, and I fear that the sight of me nude may make the other invitees lose their appetite... or even worse, that I might sexually arouse some of them.

Eww.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, also, I would be WAY too self-concsious about my weight to eat anything while naked. Hmmmm...That would actually be a good way of dieting for me...I should just walk around naked all the time, until I am back to a healthy weight.

    ReplyDelete