Sunday, August 23, 2009

I Have a Blog?

Oh my. I forgot that I had a blog. It had totally slipped my mind. A friend of Facebook sent me a message telling me what a good writer she thinks I am, and asked if I had a blog, and I thought, Oh my God, I DO!

I don't know what happened. My mind got distracted in the last month or more.

Here are the current stats of my blog:
May: 22 posts, and that few only because I started the blog on the 13th day of the month.
June: 8 posts.
July: 0 posts.
August: 0 posts so far, and today is the 23rd day of the month.

This blog is representative of my personality. I started writing in it, and I just dived in. It was a blizzard of writing. Every single day I wrote something... then it tapered off to once in a while... and then to where finally I forgot it existed. That is SO me. Begin something with an exuberant passion, lose steam, get lazy, and let it go. It's actually my biggest fault. It's why I haven't got farther in life. Truly.

Okay... must keep writing, must keep blogging... I'll write something good tonight... or tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Larry- you are a wonderful writer! And, boy, do blogs take a lot of determination to keep current.

    ReplyDelete